Day 12 of the Less 365 Things Challenge

I only started today, on the 12th, but I wanted to get caught up right away, so since this is technically the 12th day of the year, that's how I'm entitling the entry.

I mentioned in my last post that one of my goals for 2013 was to do the Less 365 Things challenge. And today I had a burst of energy and some motivation, so I dug right into my closet and the piles of clothes lying around my room. The result? Voila...

Sorry it's not turned the right way...


I managed to part with 18 skirts, 6 pairs of pants, 3 shirts, 5 sweaters, 5 blazers/jackets, 4 belts, and a purse. Whew! I think I've more than covered 12 days' worth of stuff to give away... I will most likely donate most of it to the second-hand store where I spent the last 6 months working. The things I know they wouldn't/couldn't sell, I will send somewhere else or stick on the Women's Centre's giveaway table! Feels good... :)

I still have my dresser to go through, and some clothes in storage, but I think I did really well today. Especially considering I was out of the house all afternoon! In the process of clearing out these clothes, I also started re-organizing my closet. Maybe I'll take some pics of that process as well, although I really don't want to share publicly what state my room is in! NBBI's Dean of Women would be appalled - haha! I bought a large bookcase today, so part of the re-organization of my room will involve moving things around to fit that in, and then filling it up (which shouldn't take very long at all...)!

Well, that is all for now! Will check in again when there's something else worth mentioning! :)

Comments

Popular Posts